DCN is looking for grants manager!
Digital Communication Network is a cross-border and cross-profession network to link thousands of young professionals, from the private and public sectors — investigative journalists, civil servants, NGO leaders and software developers — who could share and exchange their knowledge and experiences to generate new tools, ideas, and products for millions of Internet users.
For our 2020 vision, we aim at establishing and empowering local DCN communities, as well as incubating members’ ideas.
We are looking for a grants manager based in Armenia.
The grants manager manages not only the Organization’s public-facing communications, image, and Educational/ Fundraising campaigns but also is in close touch with all the stakeholders of the organization to more fundamentally understand and co-create the priorities of the organization and the resources needed to actualize those priorities.
Day To Day
· Design and execute all fundraising campaigns
· Oversee all and directly submits Grant Applications
· Track all grants and grant compliance
· Collaborate on social media, traditional media and public relations
· Work with the board to stay current of the organization’s impact, needs, and challenges.
· Create and execute a yearly fundraising plan
· Collaborate on budget creation
· Support the organization in deepening impact of existing programs
· Monitor results and propose alternative actions
· Native or close to native English Speaking
· Photoshop, visual creation and proofreading skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively within diverse teams.
· Strong time-management, multi-tasking, project management and team or volunteer management skills.
· Ability to take the initiative and propose new tools.
· Skilled in problem-solving, planning and organization.
· Be results-oriented and focus on meeting objectives
· Having cultural awareness, being aware of different cultural values, beliefs, and perceptions.
What we offer to our candidates:
· Opportunity to work with #dynamic people full of #passion #integrity & #fun from all over the world
· Ability to work remotely
· Competitive compensation package
· Educational and travel opportunities
Digital Communication Network is an equal opportunity employer
Does this sound like you? If yes, we would love to meet you! Please send us your CV at email@example.com with the code subject “Grants Manager”. Deadline: April 25, 2020.